Location: Sweden, Helsingborg
Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic C++ Developer for the project for our swedish client (Helsingborg) – a global company that produces and sells furniture and decorative accessories.
The main task of a person in this position will be to participate in the process of migration of a key system supporting our Client’s business to a newer, more functional version with a modern interface. You will be part of one of the four project teams based on scrum methodology.
What do we expect?
- Minimum one-year experience in implementing large IT systems;
- Higher education in the following fields of study: software engineering, computer science or related subjects;
- Very good knowledge of C/C++;
- Experience in both procedural and object oriented languages;
- Experience in working with Linux;
- Good command of English;
- Very high team work skills;
- Analytical and communication skills;
- Sense of humour. 🙂
- Oracle RDB database
- OpenVMS as operating system
- DCL script
- Web services
- JSON RPC 2.0 and SOAP
- IBM Rational Clearquest
- IBM Rational Clearcase
- Experience of working with systems in the retail trade and/or logistics sector;
- Agile Development Experience.
What we offer?
- Attractive conditions of employment 20,000 – 26,000 PLN + VAT remuneration: PLN 11,000 – 17,000 per month + VAT (depending on the technical skills) plus travel and accommodation allowances (approx. 9,000 PLN/month);
- Stable work on a B2B contract;
- Possibility of professional development both in the Emerge Consulting structure and in the Client’s structure;
- Access to the latest technologies, tools and training;
- Interesting and challenging work in a very friendly atmosphere;
- Subsidy for the sports card.
Don’t wait and now send us your application to the address:
Please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize Emerge Consulting Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. to process my personal and store data included in my job application for the needs of following and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.