Java Developer / Full-Stack Developer
Location: Sweden, Karlskrona
Currently, for our Customer from Sweden (Karlskrona) – a global provider of services for telecommunications operators – we are looking for a person for the position of: Java Developer / Full-Stack Developer.
- Analysis of business requirements;
- Definition of implementation and testing tasks;
- Implementation of business functionalities including unit tests;
- Implementation of functional tests;
- Design, execution and analysis of non-functional tests;
- Quality analysis of the code by the code-review process;
- Working in an international SCRUM team.
What do we expect?
- Minimum 6 years of experience in implementing large IT systems
- Higher education in the following fields of study: software engineering, computer science
- Very good knowledge of JAVA
- Experience with REST API
- Ability to work with at least one Framework UI
- Experience in working with Linux and Windows
- Good command of English
- Teamwork skills
- Motivation to achieve goals
- High analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of the Cassandra database;
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of one popular framework of front-end e. g. Angular, React;
- Work experience in the telecommunications sector;
- Agile Development experience.
What do we offer?
- Attractive terms and conditions of employment (19,000 – 26,000+VAT): remuneration: PLN 10,000 – 17,000 per month + VAT (depending on your technical skills) plus travel and accommodation allowances (9,000 PLN/month);
- Stable work in a great environment on a B2B contract (agreement for 3 months at the beginning, and next an indefinite contract with 3 months notice period);
- Great possibility of professional development;
- Access to innovative technologies, tools and training;
- Interesting and challenging work in a friendly atmosphere.
Don’t wait and now send us your application to the address:
Please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize Emerge Consulting Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. to process my personal and store data included in my job application for the needs of following and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.